Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sometimes people do things that completely make me want to thrash them to death with something, anything at hand really. Tonight the person whom I wish to kill is my husband. I don't really mean kill as in dead, but when I am through with him I am certainly sure he will wish he was dead.
OK...
WHEN SOMEONE POINTS OUT TO YOU THAT YOUR CHILD'S DIAPER IS SMELLY, YOU:
  • A. CHANGE THE DIAPER
  • B. ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT
  • C. LEAVE THE HOUSE

According to my husband the correct answer to this is c. Anyone who thinks that I am the bad guy here raise your hands. Yeah, I didn't think so. I worked today. Before my mom came to pick me up she pointed out that his diaper was dirty. When I got home RC had already left, and I was thoroughly #$&*#@ mad. He did not change the diaper. He did not tell anyone he was leaving. The other day he threatened my niece with a knife. And he also insists on saying the word "bitch" whenever he deems neccesary. Tonight he is "volunteering" at Rocketown. I almost wish that he wouldn't come home. I am so mad right now I could probably almost do something drastic but then wimp out at the last moment. I am so sick and tired of having to cater to his schedule. I am absolutely fed up. If he does not clen up his act soon, well, I hate to say it, but he may just have to go. He is not a good role model. He has no common sense. And he just doesn't use his brain most of the time. I am fed up.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

HUGS!!!!!!!! ok.. it's gonna be ok deb. take a breather. let's not do anything too rash. i luvs you!!

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure this was the best place to say all of this?

Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home