Monday, April 11, 2005

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Hmmm... I am having troubles expressing myself through blogging the way I used to be able to. I think that it is partially from lack of the mental stimulation that I got from hanging out with all of my girlies. I really don't think enough inspiring things are happening in my life right now. I have started taking alot of pics with my happy camera. As soon as I learn how to put them up I probably will start posting some of my better ones.

Things that make me happy:
  • seeing all of the new flowers blooming in my mom's gardens
  • doing yard work on a yard that hasn't been neglected for forever
  • seeing the two swans that live in the pond right down the road
  • bird watching all of the birds at my mom's feeders
  • discovering that I accidentally taught my son how to wash his hands
  • seeing all of my family on a regular basis
  • taking pictures
  • going to a church where it is cool for someone to stand up on stage during worship painting a picture
  • free beads!!
  • playing with my niece and nephew
  • watching my son trying to put blocks into the shape sorter
  • being able to wear my wedding rings again... finally
  • reading books by Brian Jacques
  • watching my hubby play guitar
  • watching my son sleep
  • doing stuff to make other people happy

now...

Things that make me non-happy:

  • nagging my husband
  • listening to babies cry (especially when the only reason they are crying is because you aren't holding them)
  • not having any income
  • feeling helpless in this situation
  • having to tell the dog 'no' a million times a day
  • stepping in kitty litter the moment I step out of the shower
  • nagging my husband
  • being yelled at
  • chapped hands
  • toe nail fungus
  • figuring out what to do with this wild mane of mine
  • snoring; loud and right in my ear
  • only having one operational vehicle that I don't know how to drive
  • nagging my husband
  • sharpies funky smell
  • not being able to see all of my girlies (and all of those other people, too) from MS
  • being the only person (up here) who really loves ND
  • seeing blood and guts
  • really windy nights (because the house sways)
  • burning a cd wrong
  • leaving something unfinished
  • nagging my husband
  • bird poo
  • having an idea in my head and not being able to translate it into a coherent medium

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger GodFix said...

If nagging your hubby makes you so unhappy, then don't nag...

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

i think that comment came from a rather biased source:P i miss you guys!!!!!!!!!! i will be in memphis the last weekend of the month.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jedi Master Deba Sing said...

Maybe if that person actually did stuff and actually used their brain then they wouldn't have to be nagged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home