Monday, June 06, 2005

I was just looking through some old videos that my sister had sent me of my niece and nephew. It is so crazy to think that the little kid wearing only a diaper, gently kissing her brand new baby brother on the forehead, and saying in adorable baby talk "I love the baby" is going to be starting kindergarten this fall. She is such a beautiful girl now. Her bright red ringlets are becoming more tamed thanks to the use of styling products now. She is growing up so fast. I don't think that I ever had to use them, but with how curly her hair is she will be a pro at doing her own styling when other preteens are awkwardly attempting to imitate the latest craze. That little girl, who in the video imitates Princess Fiona from Shrek in the scene where she sings the bird to death, now stands there next to the pool dripping wet, ringlets crazily circling her head like a medeival harlot, and shakes her booty along with her brother (who does the booty shake better than her).
To do list:
  • create anti-aging serum that will keep them this age forever

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

life is so good at that age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home