Friday, May 13, 2005

Well, the previous post is no longer "to be continued". I have forgotten it enough to not be able to tell you about the rest of it. So you just have to suffer until you cough up the money to see it for yourself.
Squishy boy recieved his first hair cut yesterday. All I did was trim his bangs because they were stabbing him in the eyeballs. But he looks just like a little angel. Since having my first taste of cutting a wriggly screaming child's hair, I just couldn't wait to do it again. The first child's hair I did was my nephew (my sister's son, not my sister-in-law's son). I did that almost three weeks ago. Now, after having cut a screaming Squishy's hair, I can't wait to do it again. And the startling thing is that it is almost straight, the cutting that I did that is.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

*gush*

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

yippee the funs of hair cutting. I trimed catlin's bangs the other day....

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

we are having girly nite at my parents this saturday and you are invited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home