Friday, May 20, 2005

issues. i have issues....

I apologize for the previously completely non-descript post that formerly occupied this position. I was having a bad creative flow day, as in the complete lack of flow. I really wanted to write something compelling and insightful and when I prepared to type nothing happened. I was very saddened by the lack of expression that occurred and thus the post simply stated that I had issues. There is nothing physically, emotionally, or mentally wrong with my life right now. I am, however, currently dealing with some issues that I haven't even told RC about yet. it isn't something horrendous that will end our relationship or anything, it actually has nothing to do with our personal relationship, it has to do with my relationship with the church we currently attend. I know that you aren't supposed to just sit and wait for God to do something, but that is what I am doing more and more these days. I feel like since the days of tc@hh my fire has dwindled to a mere speck of ash. (TO the MS element, tc@hh was the church body I communed with before moving to MS.) I am just really having problems within myself trying to figure out how to "get back into God". So, I suppose that means I really am having more issues than previously thought.

5 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger mistic_mommy said...

awwwwwwww.... we love you and wish you were going to be here this weekend. we miss you tons...

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Ruby Anne said...

you have issues? share them with me.. i need a good read.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't we all.

-ZR

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should trying getting involved in serving your church in some aspect. Maybe even getting involved in a smallgroup. Just sitting in the pews on Sunday morning isn't going to get you anywhere.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger GodFix said...

I feel the same way. It seems like church has become more a ritual, just something you do on Sunday mornings.
It makes it hard to get involved when the people you want to get involved with you answer you with an "I don't know" or "Maybe" everytime you ask if they want to go to a small group or some other activity outside the "Sunday Morning" vibe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home